Some exciting things have been happening so that is why I have been a little M.I.A. I can’t wait to share with you guys next year what’s brewing! With these new developments, I am really trying my best to stay focused and leverage my time. I have talked about this before but have to remind myself daily of what my priorities need to be. My husband has to step in every once in a while and remind me as well!
I have found three ways to save time in my daily routine (very simple). I used to not need any reminders or need to write things down. After having a baby, I lost the quarter of my brain that helps me stay on point. It’s no joke people, it’s true you lose a little brainpower! So I am continually working on ways to save time to live that full-circle life. Here are three simple ways to save time during your workweek.
Three Ways to Save Time
QUICK MORNING REGIMEN
I work mostly from home so three days a week my beauty regimen consists of a few simples steps to save time. Even if you have to go to an office you can simplify your beauty routine. Shower at night, pick out your clothes! Here is my quick beauty regimen:
- Wash my face
- Apply serum & moisturizer
- Brush my teeth
- Apply under-eye concealer
- One pass of mascara
- Bronze my cheekbones
- Yoga Pants, Pullover and/or flowy long-sleeve tee plus my favorite sneaks
- Hair half-up in a clip or hat depending on my mood
Being gluten intolerant makes it difficult for our families’ meal options, especially in a smaller town. I wish we could eat out a tad more so we aren’t spending so much time cleaning the kitchen but I love a healthy, wholesome home-cooked meal!! So here is what has started working for us to balance some of our issues:
- Cook 3-4 times a week
- Use a home delivery service for 2-3 meals like Green Chef, Peach Dish or Plated. I wish Sun Basket delivered to my area code!!
- Eat out the remaining days.
GET AN ASSISTANT
There are things like picking up dry cleaning, returning online shipments, last-minute grocery runs and other miscellaneous tasks that I would prefer to not spend my time on. I would rather have dedicated time to my daughter, husband, myself and other loved ones. I CHOOSE to spend a little extra money on help… that’s just me.
- Hire someone to run your errands or handle other small tasks for 5 hours a week.
- Research services like grocery pick-up or other home-delivery services.
- Get a family member to watch the kids for an hour so YOU can run errands and you aren’t toting the kids around. This can add a lot of time!!
- Use a rotisserie chicken instead of cooking a chicken breast. 🙂
Right now I am doing my best to try to simplify. It is so hard to do when you have so many irons in the fire. But these three ways to save time have already made a big difference in my week!
||SHOP THE POST||