It’s a lot of fun dressing up kids. I know I LOVE to buy cute, stylish outfits for Liv. It’s even more fun when you can dress up together, so here are a few of my FAVORITE styles to share with little ones. Dress up together and have a mommy and me day!
Mommy and Me
- Be a Princess – You and your daughter can be princesses together by adding some pretty tulle to your outfit.
- Relax – Some days we just don’t feel like wearing shoes. Slides are so comfy – get you some!
- Swim – Pattern swimsuits are CUTE for visiting the pool or the beach. I LOVE to watch Olivia play in the water.
- Explore – Slip-on shoes are the best when you’re out exploring the neighborhood or having a playdate.
- Snack – Cute graphic tees for a mommy and me date. Our favorite lunch outing is to go for ice cream and pizza!
- Play – Ruffles a pretty AND keep you cool on hot summer days. These are trendy right now, but my favorite thing about blue is that it brings out Liv’s eyes.
- Skate – These hi-tops are must-haves for active toddlers who just want to GO!
- Adventure – Cut-off denim is our go-to for any kind of outside adventure.
- Shop – How ADORABLE is that camera purse?! Liv likes to carry a back, just like me.
- Have Fun – Tie-dye is classic and lots of brands are starting to put their own spin on it. We love how FUN and casual tie-dye is.
|SHARE YOUR STYLE|